The Time Has Come. How do we prepare for the end of the end-times we are living in?
© COPYRIGHT NOW UNBANNED PUBLICATIONS
NONE OF THESE BOOKS AND ARTICLES ARE FOR SALE, YET THE CONTENT
AND CONTEXT MUST NOT BE ALTERED, SOLD
OR USED IN MATERIAL THAT IS SOLD, CLAIMED OR PREACHED AS PERSONAL PROPERTY AND
REVELATION, OR MISUSED IN ANY WAY.
Þ IF YOU FIND MY BOOKS FOR SALE, PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE ARE FRAUDULENTLY SOLD BY PEOPLE WHO EXPLOIT MY WORK FOR PERSONAL GAIN
[Acknowledgement to the person who published this image]
THE EXACT HOUR NO ONE KNOWS. BUT PRACTICALLY, HOW DO WE LIVE THROUGH THESE DAYS JUST BEFORE JESUS RETURNS? (2 Pt. 3:10-14.)
The ‘rapture-rescue’ plan is a lie because it is certain that we are already going through the “Great Tribulation” that is going viral right now, and Jesus Himself emphatically stated He will only return once, and that will be “AFTER the great tribulation,” (Mt. 24:29-31.) Meanwhile, many believers think we must follow “doomsday preppers;” hide in fortified bunkers, and stock up water, food, and medicine (oxygen too!) until the ‘apocalypse’ is ‘past.’ Well, the apocalypse will only be swallowed up with fire when Jesus returns… (2 Pt. 3:10-14.) So, should we use our brains and flee if we can? Yes – but only in the guidance of the Holy Spirit, while we must realize that physically, there is really nowhere to flee to because the apocalypse is global, (Mt. 24:16-22.) The only flight left is spiritual and emotional, as in fleeing to higher ground through faith in Jesus, and growth in, and obedience to the truth of His Word.
Is it sin to hoard water and food? Believers must not hoard in unbelief and desperation. Yet, to store necessary supplies within reasonable amounts is a good idea while living under communist threat. We must take care of our physical needs while we can. Must we defend ourselves when attacked? Of course, as far as possible, (Ex. 22:2-3.) Our physical lives here on earth is also a precious gift from God. As for the rest, we must trust the Most High Creator God to take care of us and our loved ones.
Key to overcoming these times is the surety that in all things, our Father in heaven will always remain our Protector and Provider. He multiplied bread and gave water from a rock in the desert. He is not a man that He can lie. He meant it when He commanded, “Do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat, drink, or wear?’ For after all these things the [unbelievers so desperately] seek. Your Heavenly Father knows that you need all these [vital things to live.] But [make as your highest priority] the Kingdom of God and [obedience to] His [Moral-law] righteousness, [and just because you are His children,] these things shall be added unto you,” (Mt. 6:26-34.)
Must we sell or give away everything and live as vagabonds to solely focus on heaven? No, we must always give as the Holy Spirit leads us, but on Judgment Day when Jesus returns, He will also ask an account of everything He had entrusted to us, as explained in the parable of the talents, (2 Cor. 9:5,7; Mt. 25:14-29.) This is the rule of thumb to live on this earth while “heaping up treasures in heaven.” Tremulous times do not diminish our accountability before God in any way. So, “Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with diligence [without being fanatical about the things on the earth…]” and God will take care of the things beyond your control, (Eccl. 9:10.)
Now you might say, “Good, but how do we practically achieve this?”
1. Know and understand that Jesus is God Himself; the Beginning and the End, Who Is, Was, and Is to Come [at His return on the clouds, or when He calls us through death,] the Alpha and Omega, the Lord God Almighty;” the Creator God of the Bible and Keeper of His entire Universe, (Rev. 4:8; 1:8; Heb. 1:1-14.) Jesus is able to carry all those who belong to Him and rely on Him through the water, fire, mayhem, and murder that are rampant on the earth. The fact that each one of us is here, right now, on this troubled, sin-destroyed planet, is no coincidence. Jesus is the One Who oversees it all.
2. Remember always that Jesus said, “Those who endure [in the truth of My Word] to the end shall be saved,” (Mt. 24:13.) Know that God takes special care of those who follow Him above all else as the Truth and the Light of the world, (read Isa. 43:1-7.) Accept the truth that as His disciple-follower, you “will never [be alone or] walk in darkness, but have the light of [eternal] life [and full Holy-Spirit anointing] inside of you," and you will thus be able to “stand by faith,” (Jn. 8:12; 1 Jn. 2:20, 27; 2 Cor. 1:21-24.)
3. Stop and refuse all panic, hopelessness, desperation, and the urge to run around, searching for peace, assurance, provision, protection, healing, happiness, outcome through the so-called ‘restoration of the country and the earth,’ or escape through the false ‘rapture,’ (2 Pt. 3:10-14.) Jesus commanded, “Be not like the heathen, [and disobedient Christians “who run to and fro,” Dan. 12:4,] rambling in ritual prayer, turning to witchcraft, and feverishly following everything that seems like an instant solution,] for your Father knows the things you need even before You ask Him,” (Mt. 7-13.) “Be sober-minded and watchful.”
4. Be certain that you are right with Christ. Whole-heartedly accept Him and His full atonement in your place, (Jn. 1:12-12; 3:3-5.) Decidedly die emotionally to anything and everyone that can keep you from living in, and following Jesus according to the truth of His Word, (Lu. 16:26-33.) Repent from all moral sin such as deception, fornication, lies, unforgiveness…
Follow Jesus through the water baptism of disciples as an open declaration of the spiritual rebirth in your ‘heart,’ and to bury the old man of sin and to rise in a new life in Christ, (Rom. Chapter 6; Mt. 28:19-20.) Reject and forsake all false doctrine, churches, man-made interpretations of the Word, and those who block your life in Christ.
Then, submit and dedicate yourself spirit, soul, and body, (1 Ths. 5:23,) your whole life, everything and everyone God had entrusted to you, your time, finances, and talents to our Father Who is in heaven.
Seek now, while there is still time, the entire truth of the Scriptures. Make it yours. Live in it. Obey the Moral Law commandments of the New Covenant.
5. Understand, and face the truth of Scripture and the truth about what is really going on in your own life, and in the whole world, so that you will be able to really have empathy with others who are suffering, and thus also have a burden for the lost. As always under all circumstances, “the truth will set us free.” If not physically, then spiritually and emotionally – which is the most important part of liberty in Jesus. Those who do not have true faith in Jesus run and hide in times of trouble. Real believers in Jesus obey Him to stand as calm, truth-speaking, Scripture-obeying, prayer-interceding witnesses to Him as the Living God of the entire universe. This is crunch-time for those who profess the Name of Jesus. We can only be brave when we have nothing to lose because it all belongs to Jesus.
6. True believers are Jesus’ own, blood-bought, saved, delivered, and blessed ones, who live inside His Spiritual Kingdom here in this dark dimension, (1 Pt. 2:9-10.) They were “called out of darkness” to shine His marvelous Light: His truth, hope, faith, and practical love in truth and deed.
A sure and safe Word, on which they must always stand, is Ps. 28:7, “…The Lord [Jesus Christ] is my strength and shield; my heart trusts in Him, and He helps me…” (Ps. 28:7.) Even if you have to lay down your life, He is “the Resurrection and the Life, [and because you believe in Him and follow Him as His disciple through the truth of His Word in Holy-Spirit leading,] though you must die, you shall live [for all eternity; worshipping at His feet in heaven.]”
Life in Christ is as Paul cried out under life-threatening persecution in Rom. 8:38-39, “I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, angels, principalities, powers, things present, things to come, height, depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Hallelujah!
The ‘Secret Rapture’ theory is an Illuminati Deception
What does Scripture teach about Living under Persecution?
Does God speak through fear? What is fear and how do I control it?
Where will we Flee to Escape what is coming upon us in the whole world?
The Time is at Hand: Five Wise and Five Foolish Virgins waiting for the Return of the Bridegroom
Þ Heaven is a Real Place in the Spirit World
Þ Is hell an ‘annihilation,’ ‘soul sleep,’ purgatory, or ‘just a state of mind?’
How To Deal With a Parent, Spouse, Teenager or Grown Child, Who is Addicted to Destruction and People of Destruction
How to Avoid Getting Stuck in Bad Relationships
Psychology Versus the Bible
Escaping abuse: “My soul is Calm and Quiet like a weaned child”
Dealing with Continuous Sin and Wilfully Unrepentant Spouses
Dealing with Abuse and Abusers God’s Way
Witchcraft (Pagan & Christian) What is That?
Casting Lots to Determine the Will of God for a Particular Situation – can it still be used under the New Testament Covenant?
Not Testing the spirit Speaking to us is “Exalting ourselves Above the Knowledge of God”
The ‘Secret Rapture’ theory is an Illuminati Deception
The Apostolic Churches
The original article of the Old, New and other Apostolic Churches
Find more apologetics in the Sub Domain
Exposés of freemasonry, communism, Nazism, etc., in our Main Domain
Exegesis - interpreting the Scriptures
How to be saved