my life 4 jesus.co.za
WAS THE SECRET DISPENSATIONALIST RAPTURE DOCTRINE BORN FROM MASONIC-JESUIT ROMAN CATHOLICISM, AND REVIVED BY EDWARD IRVING, (amongst others;) ONE OF THE FOUNDERS OF THE OLD, NEW AND OTHER APOSTLE CHURCHES?
HERE ARE THE CONTEXTUAL SCRIPTURES, THE COMMONLY ACCEPTED ORIGINS OF “THE RAPTURE,” AND ITS INTERCONNECTED DOCTRINES. YOU BE THE JUDGE, BECAUSE SCRIPTURE COMMANDS US TO “TEST AND PROVE EVERYTHING TO SEE WHETER IT IS OF GOD,” (1 Ths. 5:21; 1 Jn. 4:1-4, etc.)
In essence, the Pentecostal-Charismatic rapture dogma teaches that Jesus first came to earth as the Savior of the ‘church.’ Then, He will return ‘secretly and invisibly for the church.’ Either seven, or three and a half years after the beginning of the “seven-year Great Tribulation,” He will come ‘visibly’ a third time to judge all unbelievers and to fetch the Christians, who received a second chance when they were “left behind” at ‘the rapture.’
Þ The actual Futurist debate over the interconnected doctrines of the “pre/mid/post tribulation rapture,” “the Israeli Timeline,” “7-year tribulation,” and “one-man antichrist,” is not to learn whether Jesus’ prophecies concerning the “signs” that tell of His return on the clouds, (as described in Matthew Chapter 24 and the rest of the Bible, especially under the New Testament Covenant,) will be fulfilled, as this is a certainty. The real debate is to determine whether any of these New Apostolic Reformation/Reconstruction, primarily Pentecostal/Charismatic doctrines and interpretations of Old Testament covenants and prophecies, can really be found in the contextual truth of Jesus’ prophesies, and the apostles teachings under the New Testament Covenant.
Þ I believe in Jesus “gathering of the saints” at His bodily return on the clouds with the shout (or voice) like that of an archangel. In fact, I believe everything, which is written in the entire context of Scriptural truth. I also believe that ALL the GIFTS of the Holy Spirit, (however much abused in modern churches,) are still real and relevant in the lives of sincere believers. However, I do NOT side with any doctrine that does not stand on the contextual truth of the Bible only — AND SO SHOULD YOU. If we want to know the whole truth about anything, we have to seek God in prayer, and allow the Holy Spirit to “lead us into ALL truth.”
1. PHOTO ON LEFT, Hal Lindsey: Crypto or Secret [Messianic] Jews. See the Judaist, stylized masonic compass & square, the occult hexagram, falsely called “The Star of David,” (David had no star,) behind Futurist Hal Lindsey.
3. PHOTO IN THE MIDDLE: The Roman Catholic, Rosicrucian cross on the cover of another book of Masonic TimLaHaye, author of “Left Behind.” Now listen to what Promise Keeper Benny Hinn says about their return to the Roman Catholic Church of Rome. In fact, the Top Prophet of the Charismatic Movement worldwide, Rick Joyner, recruits his church members for the “noble” Roman Catholic, masonic Knights of Malta.
Þ TESTING THE CONTENT OF THE “LEFT BEHIND” MOVIE, starring Nicolas Cage, (“the Hollywood ‘saint’ of freemasonry,”) ONE FINDS THAT the NAME OF JESUS CHRIST is not mentioned once! This should alert the body of Christ to the true motive and origins behind this doctrine. Why would a world-famous, masonic actor like Cage be interested in Biblical truth or the return of Jesus Christ?
Þ WHEN TESTING THE ORIGIN OF THIS FUTURIST DOCTRINE, it seems that “The Rapture” and all its relating “Israeli Timeline” doctrines came to life through the 16th century, Roman Catholic, Jesuit theologian Francisco Ribera, (1528-1591.) These doctrines were an attempt to shift the attention of the Reformation’s Protestants from the Roman Catholic Church as the literal fulfillment of the “beast” of Revelation and the “antichrist” prophesied in Daniel, to the end-time “Israeli Timeline.” This ‘timeline’ is the basis of all its relating doctrines, such as The Rapture, the Great Tribulation and the “One-Man Antichrist,” (Dan. 8:8-10.) By focusing on the history of Israel, this Jesuit doctrine allegedly predicts the time up until the alleged “two-phase” return of Jesus, which will “begin before, or during the so-called seven-year,” global rule of the “one man antichrist.”
Þ TESTING THE PATH OF THE RAPTURE DOCTRINE, one finds the following:
1. Because Ribera’s Roman Catholic eschatology was not popular with early Protestants, it remained dormant until the late 18th century. Then, another militant Roman Catholic Jesuit, Manuel Lacunza, writing under the Jewish alias Juan Josafat Ben Ezr, (which probably suggests ties to Crypto Jews and Jewish occult Cabalism,) began to revive it again. He called this book ‘The Coming of The Messiah In Glory And Majesty,’ and alleged that there would be a “secret rapture, (abduction, or tearing away) of the church some time before Jesus’ return.”
2. The restoration of this doctrine was in step with the rise of the Apostolic church father Edward Irving, who was so fascinated with the Jesuit Lacunza, he published his translation of this Futurist book in 1827.
3. Then, three years later in 1830, the doctrine of the Pre-tribulation Rapture suddenly moved into the spotlight as the unusual prophesy of Margaret MacDonald, which she uttered while in a trance. It was called the ‘brand new’ revelations of the “two-fold” return of Christ, which were totally unknown to believers at the time. MacDonald also prophesied, “the Spirit must be poured out on the church that she may be purified and filled with God!” This is another false prophecy, which describes the doctrine of the “latter rain,” or so-called “second outpouring of the Spirit” — as if Pentecost, described in Acts Chapter 2, was not real, or enough! Since that day at Pentecost, the Holy Spirit constantly indwells ALL sincere believers until the end of time, (Gal. 4:6-8; Mt. 28:19-20, etc.) Still, MacDonald rambled on, “This, [the so-called ‘second Pentecost,’ not the Truth of Jesus,] will [produce] trial… and build the temple..” However, Scripture emphatically states that all true believers in Christ are His Holy Spirit temple here on earth, not the Old temple of the Old Hebrews!
4. It cannot be coincidence that three years prior to Margaret’s 1830 Futurist revelations, Edward Irving re-published Lacunza’s book in 1827. So, a very important question arises: how could anyone view Margaret’s prophecy as “new revelation,” seeing that it was an old Jesuit dogma made new by the pens of Lacunza and his great admirer, Edward Irving?
5. In the meantime, John Darby was one of the leaders of the global, interdenominational Plymouth Brethren, who spread their false dogmas by visiting other churches and denominations. It is told that when Darby heard of Margaret’s ‘revelations,’ he set up a meeting with Edward Irving, and so, the Plymouth Brethren got the great opportunity to spread these ‘new’ revelations throughout the entire world.
6. Before this, not even the word ‘rapture,’ which is nowhere to be found in the Bible in this context, was known to believers. In fact, the truth of the entire Bible was, and always will be all about “The gathering of the saints” at “the return of Jesus in That Day.” “That Day” will be His second coming, because His incarnation as a human being was His first coming to earth. And so, the entire New Testament always speaks of That Day of Jesus’ return, (singular,) not ‘days.’
Þ TESTING THE ALLEGATION THAT, AT JESUS’ RETURN, SOME WILL BE ‘LEFT BEHIND’ TO GET A SECOND CHANCE, we can be certain that, whether Jesus comes to take His sincere disciples home through natural death or on the clouds at His return, “It is appointed for ALL men to die once [and/or be changed into a glorified body at His return,] and after that the judgment,” (Heb. 9:27; 1 Cor. 15:35-58.) No one will get a second chance to repent either after death or after Jesus’ return ‘in That Day.’ To teach that Jesus will return ‘twice,’ leaving some behind to ‘get a second chance,’ is merely a Protestant imitation of purgatory, the false ‘temporal’ hell of the Roman Catholic Church.
1. SCRIPTURAL FACT TELLS US, we will not ‘have’ Jesus Christ when it suits us, but when He calls us. “Today,” Heb. 4:7 and 10:31 warn, “if you hear His voice, do not harden your hearts… It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.” The five foolish virgins without oil in their lamps will be refused entrance to the marriage feast at “the midnight cry,” (Mt. 25:6.) And there will be only ONE MIDNIGHT CRY and ONE MARRIAGE FEAST, when Jesus’ true bride will be called to meet her Bridegroom in the air! (Mt. 25:1-13.)
2. THE MAIN REASON WHY JESUS, AT HIS RETURN, CALLS HIS TRUE DISCIPLES FROM THE EARTH “to meet Him in the air,” is because He brings, in “That [same] Day,” judgment over the whole earth and over all ungodly who dwells upon it. Contextual Scripture explains that after Jesus’ return, there will no longer be an earth as we now know it. Jesus Himself declared in Lu. 17:24, 28, “For as the lightning that flashes out of one part under heaven shines to the other part under heaven, so also [globally] the Son of Man will be in His Day... [His Day. That Day. That One Day.] On the [same] day that Lot went out of Sodom, [which is a symbol of the children of God being called from the sinful earth at Jesus’ return,] it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. Even SO WILL IT BE IN THE DAY [singular] WHEN THE SON OF MAN IS REVEALED. In THAT DAY, [singular,] he who is on the housetop… and he who is in the field, let him not turn back… Two people in one bed: the one will be taken [to meet the Lord in the air,] and the other will be left, [NOT “Left Behind” to get a second chance at His so-called ‘second return,’ but left to eternal destruction with all the other ungodly people.] 2 Pt. 3:10-12, “The day of the Lord [SINGULAR] will come as a thief in the night, IN WHICH [Day] the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up. Therefore… what person aught you to be in conduct and godliness, looking for and hastening the coming of THE DAY [singular] OF GOD, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat.”
IN THE WHOLE CONTEXT OF THE NEW TESTAMENT COVENANT, TRUE BELIEVERS MUST ALWAYS BE PREPARED AND READY; WAITING FOR JESUS TO CALL THEM TO MEET HIM IN THE AIR, LIKE THE FIVE WISE VIRGINS DO
Þ The bride of Christ will NOT be secretly ‘raptured,’ abducted or torn away from the earth when Jesus returns. His sincere disciples will be CALLED from the earth “with the voice of an archangel,” (Mt. 25:1—13; 1 Ths. 4:16.)
¨ 1 Ths. 5:1-11, “[...For] you yourselves know perfectly that THE DAY [that one day] OF THE LORD so comes as a thief in the night, [unexpectedly not secretly]. For when they say, peace and safety! Then sudden destruction [because of Jesus’ return] comes upon them… But you are not in darkness, so that THIS DAY [this one day] should overtake you as a thief… Therefore, let us not sleep as others do, but let us WATCH and be SOBER…”
¨ 2 Ths. 1:6-10, “...God [will] repay with tribulation those who trouble you AND give you who are troubled rest… [both redemption and judgment in THAT ONE DAY] when the Lord Jesus is revealed [only once] from heaven with His mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God AND on those who do not obey the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ… when He comes in THAT DAY [that One Day] to be glorified in His saints and to be admired among all those who believe…”
¨ Rev. 11:15, “Then the SEVENTH ANGEL SOUNDED, [which is the last trumpet that calls for the gathering of the true saints, when Jesus descends with a shout like that of an archangel,] and there [will be] loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord... and He shall reign forever and ever!”
¨ Rev. 3:3, “Remember how you have received and heard [the true Gospel of salvation in Christ,] hold fast and repent [from ALL false doctrine.] Therefore, if you will not watch, I will come upon you as [unexpectedly as] a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you.”
Based on the purely literal, (not multilevel,) and uncontextual fulfillment of some Old Testament prophecies, the Israeli timeline of the Christian Zionist Movement, (which is diligently taught by Crypto Jew Evangelicals and Messianic Jews,) also flowed from the teachings of Apostolic church father Edward Irving & Company. From there, Christian Zionism was also carried into the churches by John Darby and his Plymouth Brethren.
Þ Gary M. Burge wrote in ‘Christian Zionism, Evangelicals, and Israel,’ “The [1800s] Albury conferences brought together Edward Irving’s innovative pre-millennialism, Lewis Way's preoccupation with the literal and futurist [Roman Catholic Jesuit] fulfillment of Old Testament prophecies and Joseph Wolff's quest for the 'lost tribes of Israel’ or “British Israelism.” Those meetings… and the journals and books published… such as the Morning Watch, provided the catalyst for what became the increasingly popular conviction that God had a continuing and separate purpose for the Jewish people, apart from the [New Testament covenant’s born again, blood-saved body of Jesus Christ…] While the conviction that such events would occur in their own life time proved unfounded, the belief that such [literal end-time] events were nevertheless predicted in the Bible became the theological foundation for 20th Century Christian Zionism...”
¨ Paul was NOT speaking of a literal restoration of the Old Testament nation of Israel in Rom. 11! (Heb. 7-10; 1 Pet. 2:9-10; Gal. 6:14-16!) Therefore, the teaching of Paul focuses wholly on the Spiritual Kingdom of God and the blood-bought body of Christ. Praise God, for today, many thousands of Jews are individually and through personal faith, coming to a saving knowledge in the Lord Jesus Christ — which is the fulfillment of Paul’s teaching in Rom. 11!
Þ “Yet,” continued Burge, “even modern Messianic and Christian Zionists teach that God has kept open a separate channel or ‘special’ way of Salvation for Old Israel as a nation — national, instead of personal salvation, which does not rest on the complete atonement of His Son Jesus Christ. Could the atonement of Jesus Christ have been insufficient, then, so that God would lead Messianic Jews back to the Old Covenant; back to temple-worship; even back to the re-institution of temple-sacrifice? Such ridiculous notions attempt to prove that our Lord Jesus a liar, as He Himself had said, He is “Mediator of a better covenant… In that He says, ‘A new covenant,’ He has made the first obsolete… to vanish away,’ (Heb. 8.) ‘Jesus is High Priest forever according to the Order of Melchizedek,’ (Heb. 4:14; 5:6.) ‘Jesus is [THE] Minister of the sanctuary and of the true tabernacle which the Lord erected, and not man,’” (Heb. 8:1-2.) This had been Jesus and His disciples’ fight with legalist heretics all along, as Paul explained in Gal. 2:21, ‘I do not set aside the (New Testament) grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain.’